total functional fitness programs
• 4 days/ week (M,W,F, Sat.) small group UNLIMITED personal training and coaching, Functional Training, Boxing, TRX and more ($960 value) Choose from the following group sessions: 6 a.m., 9 a.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. Includes Monthly Club Membership ($30 value)
• Body Compositon, Body Measurements, Physical Assessment, Body Photography Mapping, B.P., Nutritional Tracking ($200 value)
• Menu Planning, Dietary Guide, Detox Program, Unlimited Support ($150 value)
• Purchase 3 months in advance @ $397, or pay $159 monthly
• Current Members: Refer 1 Boot Camp get yours 50% off for the first 90 days
Current Prices valid only through October 31st, 2017.
Please call for an appointment to see if you are a fit for this program! 661-803-6568
1) Wellness Membership:
Includes: One Mini-assessment every 3 months, including body comp test and blood pressure, 1 workout card, nutritional meal planning information.
Buy 6, get 2 months FREE!
Buy 9, get 3 months FREE! $30 per month
Current members, refer 1, get 1 month FREE.
Limited time offer! Expires August 31, 2017
Train one-on-one with your trainer for one-half hour, 45-minute or one hour sessions, as many sessions as will fit your needs and your budget. Fitness and specialized stretching available.
Or, train with a small group of two to five people to stretch your budget and have the motivation and energy of a small group dynamic.
Cost: Contact us to schedule your free wellness consultation and review membership options. 661-803-6568
$499 $350 LIMITED TIME OFFER through 9/8/17
1-Month program includes:
- Physical Assessments: Posture, Inches Lost, Fat Loss, Muscle Gain
- Detoxify & Learn Nutritional Meal Planning for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Unlimited Full Access Gym Membership
- 3 Personal Training sessions & 5x8 Workout Card
- $750 Extra Values “FREE”
Add on additional Personal Training sessions: $60/ 60 min., $45/ 45 min.
Partner Training: Call For Pricing, Gym Memberships: $30/ month
Back injuries send more people to the doctor than any other ailment except the common cold. By incorporating a range of strength-building moves with flexibility training like Yoga and Pilates you can reduce the chance of back injury. The word Yoga means to bind the mind, body and spirit. The relaxation breathing technique with proper form and alignment can help release tension and stress, giving you the feeling of being grounded and more conscience; aiding in better focus without the mental chatter that can hinder us. It is not necessary to be flexible to attend this class. Using props and modifications will ease your body into better alignment and posture. Our purpose in teaching the Iyengar Yoga Method is to use it as a tool to promote better health and fitness.
Private sessions by appointment only. Classes forming now. Please call Rita at 661-299-7930 to enroll.